Selection of Seasonings Set
Try some of the best ever Made in Montana Seasonings for your fish! Try some truly Big Sky flavors!…
- Montana Bounty’s award winning Deep Pit Fish Seasoning is for all wild fish and seafood and comes with Buffalo Dip Recipe!
- Elk Horn Salmon Seasoning is a great shaker of flavor for topping any fish.
- Fry bread mix is great on all meats and vegetables.
Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket
For a unique taste in Montana food, this Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket is a sampler of our favorites! This highly sought after berry is desired by two legged critters and especially big old grizzly bears! For your ordering pleasure, we place the items in a wonderful handmade in Montana Enduring Pines crate that is so functional later. We nestle the products in royal purple fill then heap the basket with Wild Huckleberry products.(in cold weather, bottles may be secured for protection in seasonal wrap)
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly
- Wild Huckleberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly Beans
- Wild Huckleberry White Chocolate Bark
- Wild Huckleberry Honey
- Wild Huckleberry Coffee
- Two special Montana Wild Huckleberry packets with four Tea Bags each
- It's all topped off with Wild Huckleberry candies! Hey, the only way this gets better is eating it under the Big Sky!
Items 9 without crate and candy.
Kid in a Candy Store
No matter the age of your candy lover will find lots of Montana tasty treats to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Into a beautiful, handmade, one-of-a kind cloth bag created by Lynnette here at the store, we place a little over one pound of individually wrapped Montana Candies.
Included MT Candies:
- Caramel Nougats with Wild Huckleberry Centers or assorted Bequest Caramels
- Wild Huckleberry Salt Water Taffy
- Wild Huckleberry Hard Disks
- A couple Alpine Valley Kitchens handmade Maple Nuts
- A couple Wild Huckleberry Fudge! YUM!!
(Hint – If Jesse likes blue, Bev loves pink, or if you would prefer a seasonal bag, mention it in the comments when you order)
Items – sacks with individual wrapped pieces-15 taffy, 20 starlites, 18 caramels, 2 maple nut, 2 huckleberry fudge.
Montana Beer Bread Extravaganza!
Montana beer bread mixes and Montana Beer History Mini print, all you need is a beer to make the mixes for your place to be filled with yeasty yummy delicious baking beer bread smells!
- 1 – Montana Beer History Mini Print by Field Guide
- 1 – Whiskey Rye Beer Bread mix
- 1 – Huckleberry Beer Biscuit mix
- 1 – Cheddar Onion beer Bread Mix
- 1 – Pumpkin Beer Bread Mix
Time for Meat! Time for BBQ! And, what better than a Made in Montana Assortment to please your guests? Three flasks of our Terry Montana Badlands BBQ sauce, Traditional, Roasted Garlic and Rum, or Bourbon are great toppers to any meat or wild game. Our ranch House Meat Co and Sausage Co traditional Jerky and Jalapeño Pepperoni sticks are flavor sensations to snack on while you cook. Our newest find is the Montana Tag soup mix, includes a special edible Montana Hunting license, with a soup mix-its for the guys who aren’t successful while hunting and at least will have some soup and an edible Montana tag! Cowboy Bubble Bath and instructions will make you smile, and the Montana Crunch granola will keep the hunger at bay as you grill.We include Elkhorn seasonings, one for sausage and one for jerky, a great way to include Montana flavors in your meat creations.These Montana treasures are sprinkled with Wild Huckleberry candies.
- Three flasks of Montana BBQ sauce
- two different Montana Seasonings
- two Elk Horn seasoning one for sausage and one for jerky
- Cowboy Bubble bath
- Montana Crunch granola
- Ranch House meat co jerky and jalapeño sticks
- Montana Tag soup with edible Montana Hunting tag
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies in a handmade crate!
Items – 12 without crate and candy
Big Sky Dinners for Two!
A truly easy and Montana way to please a special couple or perhaps retreat to the campsite or stay home for the day!
- Wild Turkey stew fixin's, use with any cooked white meat
- Western Trails of Glendive MT local beans, either Pale Rider White Chili or Primordial Soup mix
- Wild Huckleberry or Montana Flathead Cherry brownies mix for delicious chocolate goodness
- Montana Bounty Foods Buffalo or Prairie Wheat bread mix-a delicious beer bread mix you can prepare with lemon lime soda pop
- Montana Wild Chokecherry tea bags to refresh you
- Montana Wild Huckleberry Coffee-yum!
- A sprinkle of various individually wrapped Montana Wild Berry candies
- Two Montana meals for two
- Both meals are nestled into a seasonally themed box
Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Montana sweets for those with a sweet tooth. You don't need a reason to indulge in these Montana favorites!
- Milk Chocolate River Rocks Sack
- Wild Huckleberry Licorice Whips
- Wild Huckleberry Chocolate Candy Bar
- Salt Water Wild Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped so you can share with others!)
Wild Chokecherry Gift Basket
Montana Homesteader families will really enjoy this gift basket! This Wild Chokecherry Gift Basket is a sampler of Eastern Montana favorites! That old fashioned berry which is so bitter until sweetened is still the local favorite, in spite of the dangers of harvesting the little berries! Poison Ivy and rattlesnakes seem to favor the bushes as much as humans do! For your ordering pleasure, we place it in a wonderful Montana made Enduring Pines wooden crate that is useable for years to come, heap it with red and green fill for the holidays, then heap the basket with Wild Chokecherry products! This one makes everyone smile with fond memories of Montana!(in extreme cold, to protect contents, bottles may be shipped wrapped seasonally for protection)
- Wild Chokecherry Syrup
- Wild Chokecherry Jelly
- Wild Chokecherry Vinaigrette dressing
- Wild Chokecherry Jelly Beans
- Wild Chokecherry White Chocolate Bark
- Wild Chokecherry Honey
- Decorative Tin filled with Wild Chokecherry Tea Bags
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies!
Items – 6 without crate and candy
Wild Chokecherry Treats
Yes, we love chokecherry too! We grew up picking the berries, avoiding the poison ivy and rattlesnakes, but looking forward to the scents when the chokecherries were cooked down into syrups and jellies. We get asked for chokecherry treats, so we gathered a few best sellers and offer them here! (Kathy likes to add the honey to her tea and on top of the flapjacks for an intense chokecherry experience for her guests.)
- Montana Bounty Foods BBQ sauce
- Chokecherry Honey
- Chokecherry Almond Flapjack Mix
- Chokecherry Tea