Sugarless treats made in Montana! For those who wish or need to have sugarless Montana products, we have an assortment you will enjoy!
- Taffy (individually wrapped)
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup (also excellent on low sugar ice milk or yogurt)
- Sugar-free Snowy Mountain Chai instant tea mix
- 5Sparrows White Chocolate, Hot chocolate or Chai mix for instant gratification
Wild Chokecherry Treats
Yes, we love chokecherry too! We grew up picking the berries, avoiding the poison ivy and rattlesnakes, but looking forward to the scents when the chokecherries were cooked down into syrups and jellies. We get asked for chokecherry treats, so we gathered a few best sellers and offer them here! (Kathy likes to add the honey to her tea and on top of the flapjacks for an intense chokecherry experience for her guests.)
- Montana Bounty Foods BBQ sauce
- Chokecherry Honey Bear
- Chokecherry Almond Flapjack Mix
- Chokecherry Tea
Kid in a Candy Store
No matter the age of your candy lover will find lots of Montana tasty treats to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Into a beautiful, handmade, one-of-a kind cloth bag created by Lynnette here at the store, we place a little over one pound of individually wrapped Montana Candies.
Included MT Candies:
- Caramel Nougats with Wild Huckleberry Centers or assorted Bequest Caramels
- Wild Huckleberry Salt Water Taffy
- Wild Huckleberry Hard Disks
- A couple Alpine Valley Kitchens handmade Maple Nuts
- A couple Wild Huckleberry Fudge! YUM!!
(Hint – If Jesse likes blue, Bev loves pink, or if you would prefer a seasonal bag, mention it in the comments when you order)
Items – sacks with individual wrapped pieces-15 taffy, 20 starlites, 18 caramels, 2 maple nut, 2 huckleberry fudge.
Posse Gift Basket
Want to reward your posse? This Made in Montana Gift Basket has lots of delicious goodies for about 10 people to enjoy. It includes a box of Chocolate River Rocks with a few chocolate fish “swimming” among the rocks, ten caramel cookie waffles (caramel between two thin cinnamon cookies-stroopnudels) or ten Wild Huckleberry sticks, one pound of Chuck and James soft and chewy granola (healthy but yummy), ten individually wrapped richly flavored creamy Bequest assorted caramels or Alpine Valley Kitchens Maple nut or Huckleberry fudge, a sack of wild Huckleberry jelly beans, Montana Espresso beans, Wild Huckleberry ground coffee, Wild Huckleberry and Wild Chokecherry tea bags, two bags of Chalet Market of Belgrade Montana savory Elk and Wild Huckleberry Buffalo sticks which will satisfy all this meat cravings, Kracklin Kamut packs of high protein ancient grains roasted with Salt Lake City sea salt. The entire basket is sprinkled with Montana individually wrapped candies. This comes in the handmade Montana Enduring Pines crate which is reusable for years to come.
- Wild Chokecherry and Huckleberry teas and coffee
- Kracklin Kamut ancient grain snacks
- one pound Chuck and James granola
- Caramel cookie waffles or Wild Huckleberry sticks
- Bequet Caramels or Alpine Valley Kitchens fudge
- Elk and Wild Huckleberry Buffalo Sticks
- Wild Huckleberry jelly beans and espresso beans
- a box of Chocolate River Rocks and Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies!
Items – 14 without crate and assorted individual candy
Big Sky Dinners for Two!
A truly easy and Montana way to please a special couple or perhaps retreat to the campsite for the day!
- Wild Turkey stew fixin's, use with any cooked white meat
- Western Trails of Glendive MT local beans, either Pale Rider White Chili or Primordial Soup mix
- Wild Huckleberry or Montana Flathead Cherry brownies mix for delicious chocolate goodness
- Montana Bounty Foods Buffalo or Prairie Wheat bread mix-a delicious beer bread mix you can prepare with lemon lime soda pop
- Montana Wild Chokecherry tea bags to refresh you
- Montana Wild Huckleberry Coffee-yum!
- A sprinkle of various individually wrapped Montana Wild Berry candies
- Two Montana meals for two
- Both meals are nestled into a handmade Enduring Pines Wooden Crate which is useable for years to come.
Selection of Seasonings Set
Try some of the best ever Made in Montana Seasonings! Try some truly Big Sky flavors!…
- Montana Bounty’s award winning Deep Pit Seasoning is for all wild game, all meats, and comes with Buffalo Dip Recipe!
- Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a great shaker of garlic flavor for topping any meats.
- Alpine Touch is great on all meats and vegetables.
Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Montana sweets for those with a sweet tooth. You don't need a reason to indulge in these Montana favorites!
- Milk Chocolate River Rocks Sack
- Wild Huckleberry Licorice Whips
- Wild Huckleberry Chocolate Candy Bar
- Salt Water Wild Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped so you can share with others!)
Montana Sunrise – Wake up any morning to a special Montana experience! Prepare the Montana Grassland Sweet Bannock Bread mix-(Pats horses posed for the logo, bannock bread is quick treat) or the Wild Huckleberry flapjacks with a jar of Wild Huckleberry apple butter or huckleberry jam thats included or serve both with the Wild Huckleberry honey in a bear thats even good to sweeten the Wild Chokecherry tea bags included also, or make the wild Huckleberry scones serve them with the enclosed packets of Wild Huckleberry tea bags, Wild Huckleberry Hot Chocolate, While Huckleberry white chocolate that turns purple when the water is added, or the Wild Huckleberry coffee-truly a fun Montana Morning! You can use the handmade wooden crate by Enduring Pines to store leaves you picked up on your after breakfast walk. This Montana Gourmet food gift basket arrangement is packed to the brim with Montana products that reflect true Montana tastes. Items are packed nicely in an Enduring Pines wooden crate.
- Wild Huckleberry Honey Bear – great for sweetening your tea, toast, or the package of Wild Huckleberry pancakes that is included
- Wild Huckleberry Milk Chocolate cocoa,and Wild Huckleberry White Chocolate cocoa
- Wild Huckleberry ground coffee beans
- Wild Huckleberry, Wild Chokecherry Tea bag packets
- Montana Grasslands Bannock Bread mix
- Wild Huckleberry scones
- Wild Huckleberry Flapjacks and Wild Huckleberry apple butter or jam
Backyard Chef XL Plus
Time for Meat! Time for BBQ! And, what better than a Made in Montana Assortment to please your guests? Two flasks of our Terry Montana Badlands BBQ sauce, Roasted Garlic and rum, or Bourbon are great toppers to any meat or wild game. Our Deep Pit Seasoning is fabulous on wild game, fish, poultry, pork, beef, eggs – really any protein including tofu! We include the Buffalo Dip Recipe that is an internationally awarded dip, Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a tasty steak and meat seasoning, the Montana Grasslands Mixes Stone Trapper fry bread mix that’s even good as cold leftovers if there are any left from dinner, and Alpine Touch Pepper Blend for extra flavor that works well on vegetables too. Terry Montana’s own Wool Wax Cream, made on a local Terry Montana ranch will help protect you from the elements or prevent chapped hands from all that washing up the tools later! Cowboy Bubble Bath and instructions will make you smile, and the two Caramel Cookie Waffles will keep the hunger at bay as you grill. All these Montana treasure are sprinkled with Wild Huckleberry candies and nestled into a handmade crate by Enduring Pines of Montana which is reusable for years to come. For the new Backyard Chef, we include a handmade feedsack apron and the recipe book Cooking Backwoods to Backyards – a Montana recipe book with instructions for 12 cooking techniques from slab, grill, pit, spit, rock, foil, etc., and recipes with each type of cooking.
- Two flasks of Montana BBQ sauce
- three different Montana Seasonings
- Montana Grasslands Stone Trapper fry bread
- Montana Wool Wax Cream and Cowboy Bubble bath
- two Caramel Cookie Waffles
- Book of Montana cooking techniques and recipes
- Montana made feed sack apron
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies in a handmade crate!
Items – 12 without crate and candy