Wild Chokecherry Treats
Yes, we love chokecherry too! We grew up picking the berries, avoiding the poison ivy and rattlesnakes, but looking forward to the scents when the chokecherries were cooked down into syrups and jellies. We get asked for chokecherry treats, so we gathered a few best sellers and offer them here! (Kathy likes to add the honey to her tea and on top of the flapjacks for an intense chokecherry experience for her guests.)
- Montana Bounty Foods BBQ sauce
- Chokecherry Honey Bear
- Chokecherry Almond Flapjack Mix
- Chokecherry Tea
Big Sky Dinners for Two!
A truly easy and Montana way to please a special couple or perhaps retreat to the campsite for the day!
- Wild Turkey stew fixin's, use with any cooked white meat
- Western Trails of Glendive MT local beans, either Pale Rider White Chili or Primordial Soup mix
- Wild Huckleberry or Montana Flathead Cherry brownies mix for delicious chocolate goodness
- Montana Bounty Foods Buffalo or Prairie Wheat bread mix-a delicious beer bread mix you can prepare with lemon lime soda pop
- Montana Wild Chokecherry tea bags to refresh you
- Montana Wild Huckleberry Coffee-yum!
- A sprinkle of various individually wrapped Montana Wild Berry candies
- Two Montana meals for two
- Both meals are nestled into a handmade Enduring Pines Wooden Crate which is useable for years to come.
Montana folks like meats! Here is a great selection of Montana Made meat hunger busters, twelve products from Montana in a holiday themed gift basket. There are Original and Teriyaki Beef full muscle Jerky from Madison Smokehouse, from Chalet Market there are Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Sticks,Smoked Elk Sticks, Buffalo Sticks and Mountain Beef Sausage,Bison Bites with are gluten and sugar free plus Wild Sky Grass Fed Beef Jerky teriyaki, barbecue, peppered and original (these five jerky are gluten-free!) -all are mmm, good! Great for carnivores and those who are on low carb diets. Wild Sky supports wild life friendly ranching, therefore all these Montana Meats are awesome!
- Montana Bison Bites (bison jerky)
- Montana Madison Smokehouse (original and teriyaki jerky)
- Chalet Market (elk and buffalo meats)
- Mountain Sausage beef
- Wild Sky original, peppered, bbq and teriyaki gluten free jerky
Sugarless treats made in Montana! For those who wish or need to have sugarless Montana products, we have an assortment you will enjoy!
- Taffy (individually wrapped)
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup (also excellent on low sugar ice milk or yogurt)
- Sugar-free Snowy Mountain Chai instant tea mix
- 5Sparrows White Chocolate, Hot chocolate or Chai mix for instant gratification
Montana Sunrise – Wake up any morning to a special Montana experience! Prepare the Montana Grassland Sweet Bannock Bread mix-(Pats horses posed for the logo, bannock bread is quick treat) or the Wild Huckleberry flapjacks with a jar of Wild Huckleberry apple butter or huckleberry jam thats included or serve both with the Wild Huckleberry honey in a bear thats even good to sweeten the Wild Chokecherry tea bags included also, or make the wild Huckleberry scones serve them with the enclosed packets of Wild Huckleberry tea bags, Wild Huckleberry Hot Chocolate, While Huckleberry white chocolate that turns purple when the water is added, or the Wild Huckleberry coffee-truly a fun Montana Morning! You can use the handmade wooden crate by Enduring Pines to store leaves you picked up on your after breakfast walk. This Montana Gourmet food gift basket arrangement is packed to the brim with Montana products that reflect true Montana tastes. Items are packed nicely in an Enduring Pines wooden crate.
- Wild Huckleberry Honey Bear – great for sweetening your tea, toast, or the package of Wild Huckleberry pancakes that is included
- Wild Huckleberry Milk Chocolate cocoa,and Wild Huckleberry White Chocolate cocoa
- Wild Huckleberry ground coffee beans
- Wild Huckleberry, Wild Chokecherry Tea bag packets
- Montana Grasslands Bannock Bread mix
- Wild Huckleberry scones
- Wild Huckleberry Flapjacks and Wild Huckleberry apple butter or jam
Backyard Chef XL Plus
Time for Meat! Time for BBQ! And, what better than a Made in Montana Assortment to please your guests? Two flasks of our Terry Montana Badlands BBQ sauce, Roasted Garlic and rum, or Bourbon are great toppers to any meat or wild game. Our Deep Pit Seasoning is fabulous on wild game, fish, poultry, pork, beef, eggs – really any protein including tofu! We include the Buffalo Dip Recipe that is an internationally awarded dip, Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a tasty steak and meat seasoning, the Montana Grasslands Mixes Stone Trapper fry bread mix that’s even good as cold leftovers if there are any left from dinner, and Alpine Touch Pepper Blend for extra flavor that works well on vegetables too. Terry Montana’s own Wool Wax Cream, made on a local Terry Montana ranch will help protect you from the elements or prevent chapped hands from all that washing up the tools later! Cowboy Bubble Bath and instructions will make you smile, and the two Caramel Cookie Waffles will keep the hunger at bay as you grill. All these Montana treasure are sprinkled with Wild Huckleberry candies and nestled into a handmade crate by Enduring Pines of Montana which is reusable for years to come. For the new Backyard Chef, we include a handmade feedsack apron and the recipe book Cooking Backwoods to Backyards – a Montana recipe book with instructions for 12 cooking techniques from slab, grill, pit, spit, rock, foil, etc., and recipes with each type of cooking.
- Two flasks of Montana BBQ sauce
- three different Montana Seasonings
- Montana Grasslands Stone Trapper fry bread
- Montana Wool Wax Cream and Cowboy Bubble bath
- two Caramel Cookie Waffles
- Book of Montana cooking techniques and recipes
- Montana made feed sack apron
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies in a handmade crate!
Items – 12 without crate and candy
Montana Gourmet Gift Basket
Montana Gourmet Assortment – for a taste of mouthwatering Montana food! This Montana Gourmet food gift basket arrangement is packed to the brim with Montana products that reflect true Montana tastes. Items are packed nicely in an Enduring Pines wooden crate.
- Wild Huckleberry Honey – great for sweetening your tea, toast, or the package of Wild Huckleberry pancakes that is included
- Deep Pit Seasoning – with the famous international award winning recipe for Buffalo Dip
- Snowy Mountain ground coffee beans
- Wild Huckleberry, Wild Chokecherry Tea bag packets
- Terry Badlands BBQ sauce
- Your selection of dressing/dip mix (see options below)
- Terry Montana's own Wool Wax creme (2 oz.)
- Topped off with a sprinkle of Wild Huckleberry Starlite candy!
Wild Chokecherry Gift Basket
Montana Homesteader families will really enjoy this gift basket! This Wild Chokecherry Gift Basket is a sampler of Eastern Montana favorites! That old fashioned berry which is so bitter until sweetened is still the local favorite, in spite of the dangers of harvesting the little berries! Poison Ivy and rattlesnakes seem to favor the bushes as much as humans do! For your ordering pleasure, we place it in a wonderful Montana made Enduring Pines wooden crate that is useable for years to come, heap it with red and green fill for the holidays, then heap the basket with Wild Chokecherry products! This one makes everyone smile with fond memories of Montana!
- Wild Chokecherry Syrup
- Wild Chokecherry Jelly
- Wild Chokecherry Vinaigrette dressing
- Wild Chokecherry Jelly Beans
- Wild Chokecherry White Chocolate Bark
- Wild Chokecherry Honey
- Decorative Tin filled with Wild Chokecherry Tea Bags
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies!
Items – 6 without crate and candy
Kid in a Candy Store
No matter the age of your candy lover will find lots of Montana tasty treats to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Into a beautiful, handmade, one-of-a kind cloth bag created by Lynnette here at the store, we place a little over one pound of individually wrapped Montana Candies.
Included MT Candies:
- Caramel Nougats with Wild Huckleberry Centers or assorted Bequest Caramels
- Wild Huckleberry Salt Water Taffy
- Wild Huckleberry Hard Disks
- A couple Alpine Valley Kitchens handmade Maple Nuts
- A couple Wild Huckleberry Fudge! YUM!!
(Hint – If Jesse likes blue, Bev loves pink, or if you would prefer a seasonal bag, mention it in the comments when you order)
Items – sacks with individual wrapped pieces-15 taffy, 20 starlites, 18 caramels, 2 maple nut, 2 huckleberry fudge.