Wild Chokecherry Treats
Yes, we love chokecherry too! We grew up picking the berries, avoiding the poison ivy and rattlesnakes, but looking forward to the scents when the chokecherries were cooked down into syrups and jellies. We get asked for chokecherry treats, so we gathered a few best sellers and offer them here! (Kathy likes to add the honey to her tea and on top of the flapjacks for an intense chokecherry experience for her guests.)
- Montana Bounty Foods BBQ sauce
- Chokecherry Honey Bear
- Chokecherry Almond Flapjack Mix
- Chokecherry Tea
Montana Sunrise – Wake up any morning to a special Montana experience! Prepare the Montana Grassland Sweet Bannock Bread mix-(Pats horses posed for the logo, bannock bread is quick treat) or the Wild Huckleberry flapjacks with a jar of Wild Huckleberry apple butter or huckleberry jam thats included or serve both with the Wild Huckleberry honey in a bear thats even good to sweeten the Wild Chokecherry tea bags included also, or make the wild Huckleberry scones serve them with the enclosed packets of Wild Huckleberry tea bags, Wild Huckleberry Hot Chocolate, While Huckleberry white chocolate that turns purple when the water is added, or the Wild Huckleberry coffee-truly a fun Montana Morning! You can use the handmade wooden crate by Enduring Pines to store leaves you picked up on your after breakfast walk. This Montana Gourmet food gift basket arrangement is packed to the brim with Montana products that reflect true Montana tastes. Items are packed nicely in an Enduring Pines wooden crate.
- Wild Huckleberry Honey Bear – great for sweetening your tea, toast, or the package of Wild Huckleberry pancakes that is included
- Wild Huckleberry Milk Chocolate cocoa,and Wild Huckleberry White Chocolate cocoa
- Wild Huckleberry ground coffee beans
- Wild Huckleberry, Wild Chokecherry Tea bag packets
- Montana Grasslands Bannock Bread mix
- Wild Huckleberry scones
- Wild Huckleberry Flapjacks and Wild Huckleberry apple butter or jam
Montana folks like meats! Here is a great selection of Montana Made meat hunger busters, twelve products from Montana in a holiday themed gift basket. There are Original and Teriyaki Beef full muscle Jerky from Madison Smokehouse, from Chalet Market there are Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Sticks,Smoked Elk Sticks, Buffalo Sticks and Mountain Beef Sausage,Bison Bites with are gluten and sugar free plus Wild Sky Grass Fed Beef Jerky teriyaki, barbecue, peppered and original (these five jerky are gluten-free!) -all are mmm, good! Great for carnivores and those who are on low carb diets. Wild Sky supports wild life friendly ranching, therefore all these Montana Meats are awesome!
- Montana Bison Bites (bison jerky)
- Montana Madison Smokehouse (original and teriyaki jerky)
- Chalet Market (elk and buffalo meats)
- Mountain Sausage beef
- Wild Sky original, peppered, bbq and teriyaki gluten free jerky
Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket
For a unique taste in Montana food, this Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket is a sampler of our favorites! This highly sought after berry is desired by two legged critters and especially big old grizzly bears! For your ordering pleasure, we place the items in a wonderful handmade in Montana Enduring Pines crate that is so functional later. We nestle the products in royal purple fill then heap the basket with Wild Huckleberry products.
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly
- Wild Huckleberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly Beans
- Wild Huckleberry White Chocolate Bark
- Wild Huckleberry Honey
- Wild Huckleberry Coffee
- Two special Montana Wild Huckleberry packets with four Tea Bags each
- It's all topped off with Wild Huckleberry candies! Hey, the only way this gets better is eating it under the Big Sky!
Items 9 without crate and candy.
Sugarless treats made in Montana! For those who wish or need to have sugarless Montana products, we have an assortment you will enjoy!
- Taffy (individually wrapped)
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup (also excellent on low sugar ice milk or yogurt)
- Sugar-free Snowy Mountain Chai instant tea mix
- 5Sparrows White Chocolate, Hot chocolate or Chai mix for instant gratification
Savory Montana Gift Collection
Montana Spices, Elk or Buffalo Meat, Snacks, and Scenery – Give as a token of friendship or as a reward or for absolutely no reason at all!
- 2 Big Sky Pantry Grilling Planks with recipes and Deep Pit Seasoning
- 1 Rocky Mountain Gold Dust or Alpine Touch steak and meat seasoning
- 1 Chalet Market of Montana Wild Huckleberry Buffalo or Elk sticks
- 1 beautiful Prairie County Montana Terry Badlands note card
- 1 Little Red Wagon Espresso Rub – homemade. full-flavored meat rub
No crate or candy – items 5
Posse Gift Basket
Want to reward your posse? This Made in Montana Gift Basket has lots of delicious goodies for about 10 people to enjoy. It includes a box of Chocolate River Rocks with a few chocolate fish “swimming” among the rocks, ten caramel cookie waffles (caramel between two thin cinnamon cookies-stroopnudels) or ten Wild Huckleberry sticks, one pound of Chuck and James soft and chewy granola (healthy but yummy), ten individually wrapped richly flavored creamy Bequest assorted caramels or Alpine Valley Kitchens Maple nut or Huckleberry fudge, a sack of wild Huckleberry jelly beans, Montana Espresso beans, Wild Huckleberry ground coffee, Wild Huckleberry and Wild Chokecherry tea bags, two bags of Chalet Market of Belgrade Montana savory Elk and Wild Huckleberry Buffalo sticks which will satisfy all this meat cravings, Kracklin Kamut packs of high protein ancient grains roasted with Salt Lake City sea salt. The entire basket is sprinkled with Montana individually wrapped candies. This comes in the handmade Montana Enduring Pines crate which is reusable for years to come.
- Wild Chokecherry and Huckleberry teas and coffee
- Kracklin Kamut ancient grain snacks
- one pound Chuck and James granola
- Caramel cookie waffles or Wild Huckleberry sticks
- Bequet Caramels or Alpine Valley Kitchens fudge
- Elk and Wild Huckleberry Buffalo Sticks
- Wild Huckleberry jelly beans and espresso beans
- a box of Chocolate River Rocks and Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies!
Items – 14 without crate and assorted individual candy
Kid in a Candy Store
No matter the age of your candy lover will find lots of Montana tasty treats to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Into a beautiful, handmade, one-of-a kind cloth bag created by Lynnette here at the store, we place a little over one pound of individually wrapped Montana Candies.
Included MT Candies:
- Caramel Nougats with Wild Huckleberry Centers or assorted Bequest Caramels
- Wild Huckleberry Salt Water Taffy
- Wild Huckleberry Hard Disks
- A couple Alpine Valley Kitchens handmade Maple Nuts
- A couple Wild Huckleberry Fudge! YUM!!
(Hint – If Jesse likes blue, Bev loves pink, or if you would prefer a seasonal bag, mention it in the comments when you order)
Items – sacks with individual wrapped pieces-15 taffy, 20 starlites, 18 caramels, 2 maple nut, 2 huckleberry fudge.
Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Montana sweets for those with a sweet tooth. You don't need a reason to indulge in these Montana favorites!
- Milk Chocolate River Rocks Sack
- Wild Huckleberry Licorice Whips
- Wild Huckleberry Chocolate Candy Bar
- Salt Water Wild Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped so you can share with others!)