Selection of Seasonings Set
Try some of the best ever Made in Montana Seasonings! Try some truly Big Sky flavors!…
- Montana Bounty’s award winning Deep Pit Seasoning is for all wild game, all meats, and comes with Buffalo Dip Recipe!
- Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a great shaker of flavor for topping any meats.
- Alpine Touch is great on all meats and vegetables.
Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Montana sweets for those with a sweet tooth. You don't need a reason to indulge in these Montana favorites!
- Milk Chocolate River Rocks Sack
- Wild Huckleberry Licorice Whips
- Wild Huckleberry Chocolate Candy Bar
- Salt Water Wild Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped so you can share with others!)
Montana Gourmet Gift Basket
Montana Gourmet Assortment – for a taste of mouthwatering Montana food! This Montana Gourmet food gift basket arrangement is packed to the brim with Montana products that reflect true Montana tastes. Items are packed nicely in an Enduring Pines wooden crate.
- Wild Huckleberry Honey – great for sweetening your tea, toast, or the package of Wild Huckleberry pancakes that is included
- Deep Pit Seasoning – with the famous international award winning recipe for Buffalo Dip
- Snowy Mountain ground coffee beans
- Wild Huckleberry, Wild Chokecherry Tea bag packets
- Terry Badlands BBQ sauce
- Your selection of dressing/dip mix (see options below)
- Terry Montana's own Wool Wax creme (2 oz.)
- Topped off with a sprinkle of Wild Huckleberry Starlite candy!
Posse Gift Basket
Want to reward your posse? This Made in Montana Gift Basket has lots of delicious goodies for about 10 people to enjoy. It includes a box of Chocolate River Rocks with a few chocolate fish “swimming” among the rocks, ten caramel cookie waffles (caramel between two thin cinnamon cookies-stroopnudels) or ten Wild Huckleberry sticks, one pound of Chuck and James soft and chewy granola (healthy but yummy), ten individually wrapped richly flavored creamy Bequest assorted caramels or Alpine Valley Kitchens Maple nut or Huckleberry fudge, a sack of wild Huckleberry jelly beans, Montana Espresso beans, Wild Huckleberry ground coffee, Wild Huckleberry and Wild Chokecherry tea bags, two bags of Chalet Market of Belgrade Montana savory Elk and Wild Huckleberry Buffalo sticks which will satisfy all this meat cravings, Kracklin Kamut packs of high protein ancient grains roasted with Salt Lake City sea salt. The entire basket is sprinkled with Montana individually wrapped candies. This comes in the handmade Montana Enduring Pines crate which is reusable for years to come.
- Wild Chokecherry and Huckleberry teas and coffee
- Kracklin Kamut ancient grain snacks
- one pound Chuck and James granola
- Caramel cookie waffles or Wild Huckleberry sticks
- Bequet Caramels or Alpine Valley Kitchens fudge
- Elk and Wild Huckleberry Buffalo Sticks
- Wild Huckleberry jelly beans and espresso beans
- a box of Chocolate River Rocks and Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies!
Items – 14 without crate and assorted individual candy
Wild Chokecherry Treats
Yes, we love chokecherry too! We grew up picking the berries, avoiding the poison ivy and rattlesnakes, but looking forward to the scents when the chokecherries were cooked down into syrups and jellies. We get asked for chokecherry treats, so we gathered a few best sellers and offer them here! (Kathy likes to add the honey to her tea and on top of the flapjacks for an intense chokecherry experience for her guests.)
- Montana Bounty Foods BBQ sauce
- Chokecherry Honey Bear
- Chokecherry Almond Flapjack Mix
- Chokecherry Tea
Montana Sunrise – Wake up any morning to a special Montana experience! Prepare the Montana Grassland Sweet Bannock Bread mix-(Pats horses posed for the logo, bannock bread is quick treat) or the Wild Huckleberry flapjacks with a jar of Wild Huckleberry apple butter or huckleberry jam thats included or serve both with the Wild Huckleberry honey in a bear thats even good to sweeten the Wild Chokecherry tea bags included also, or make the wild Huckleberry scones serve them with the enclosed packets of Wild Huckleberry tea bags, Wild Huckleberry Hot Chocolate, While Huckleberry white chocolate that turns purple when the water is added, or the Wild Huckleberry coffee-truly a fun Montana Morning! You can use the handmade wooden crate by Enduring Pines to store leaves you picked up on your after breakfast walk. This Montana Gourmet food gift basket arrangement is packed to the brim with Montana products that reflect true Montana tastes. Items are packed nicely in an Enduring Pines wooden crate.
- Wild Huckleberry Honey Bear – great for sweetening your tea, toast, or the package of Wild Huckleberry pancakes that is included
- Wild Huckleberry Milk Chocolate cocoa,and Wild Huckleberry White Chocolate cocoa
- Wild Huckleberry ground coffee beans
- Wild Huckleberry, Wild Chokecherry Tea bag packets
- Montana Grasslands Bannock Bread mix
- Wild Huckleberry scones
- Wild Huckleberry Flapjacks and Wild Huckleberry apple butter or jam
Big Sky Dinners for Two!
A truly easy and Montana way to please a special couple or perhaps retreat to the campsite for the day!
- Wild Turkey stew fixin's, use with any cooked white meat
- Western Trails of Glendive MT local beans, either Pale Rider White Chili or Primordial Soup mix
- Wild Huckleberry or Montana Flathead Cherry brownies mix for delicious chocolate goodness
- Montana Bounty Foods Buffalo or Prairie Wheat bread mix-a delicious beer bread mix you can prepare with lemon lime soda pop
- Montana Wild Chokecherry tea bags to refresh you
- Montana Wild Huckleberry Coffee-yum!
- A sprinkle of various individually wrapped Montana Wild Berry candies
- Two Montana meals for two
- Both meals are nestled into a handmade Enduring Pines Wooden Crate which is useable for years to come.
It’s a Guy Thing!
Montana snacks for strength, then start the bbq! Perfect gift for just because or happy holidays!
- 1 – Kracklin Kamut wheat snack
- 1 – Chalet Market Elk Sausage
- 1 – Chalet Market Honey Mustard
- 1 – Deep Pit Grilling Planks with Deep Pit Seasoning
- 1 – package of crackers
Montana Sense of Humor
Montana folks like to laugh – From the handmade local cedar poor mans shot glass to the jackalope nuts, we enjoy the smiles that appear. We include the Cowboy Bubble bath, Elk Nuts and Deer Poop to brighten someone's day, too!
- Montana Deer Poop (Chocolate Panned Peanuts)
- Montana Elk Nuts (Honey Roasted Peanuts)
- Jackalope Nuts (Chocolate Covered)
- Poor Mans' Shot Glass
- Cowboy Bubble Bath