It’s a Guy Thing!
Montana snacks for strength, then start the bbq! Perfect gift for just because or happy holidays!
- 1 – Kracklin Kamut wheat snack
- 1 – Chalet Market Elk Sausage
- 1 – Chalet Market Honey Mustard
- 1 – Deep Pit Grilling Planks with Deep Pit Seasoning
- 1 – package of crackers
Selection of Seasonings Set
Try some of the best ever Made in Montana Seasonings! Try some truly Big Sky flavors!…
- Montana Bounty’s award winning Deep Pit Seasoning is for all wild game, all meats, and comes with Buffalo Dip Recipe!
- Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a great shaker of flavor for topping any meats.
- Alpine Touch is great on all meats and vegetables.
Wild Chokecherry Treats
Yes, we love chokecherry too! We grew up picking the berries, avoiding the poison ivy and rattlesnakes, but looking forward to the scents when the chokecherries were cooked down into syrups and jellies. We get asked for chokecherry treats, so we gathered a few best sellers and offer them here! (Kathy likes to add the honey to her tea and on top of the flapjacks for an intense chokecherry experience for her guests.)
- Montana Bounty Foods BBQ sauce
- Chokecherry Honey Bear
- Chokecherry Almond Flapjack Mix
- Chokecherry Tea
Savory Montana Gift Collection
Montana Spices, Elk or Buffalo Meat, Snacks, and Scenery – Give as a token of friendship or as a reward or for absolutely no reason at all!
- 2 Big Sky Pantry Grilling Planks with recipes and Deep Pit Seasoning
- 1 Rocky Mountain Gold Dust or Alpine Touch steak and meat seasoning
- 1 Chalet Market of Montana Wild Huckleberry Buffalo or Elk sticks
- 1 beautiful Prairie County Montana Terry Badlands note card
- 1 Little Red Wagon Espresso Rub – homemade. full-flavored meat rub
No crate or candy – items 5
Hand-painted Spool & Scratcher
These hand painted Montana Back Scratchers are beautiful, functional and fun art! Local artist Bep Schwind, (aka The Bone Lady) prepares the bones of disease-free deceased animals (natural causes) and hand paints western scenes from her experiences and eastern Montana scenery on one side. The artwork is awesome, however the real treasure is the hand painted old time used wooden spools she finds!
- one hand-painted Back Scratcher
- one hand-painted Wooden Spool
Each one is unique and worth much more than the bones, but hey, you asked for good deals, right!?!
We also have other hand painted artwork available from Bep Schwind – wall art made from used hand saws and wall hangings made from used sickle teeth, old time ranchers will remember these! For those who wish a Montana Mobile home, we have pictures of sheep wagons! Currently low on stock-please call the store for what is on hand! 406-635-4042
Backyard Chef XL Plus
Time for Meat! Time for BBQ! And, what better than a Made in Montana Assortment to please your guests? Two flasks of our Terry Montana Badlands BBQ sauce, Roasted Garlic and rum, or Bourbon are great toppers to any meat or wild game. Our Deep Pit Seasoning is fabulous on wild game, fish, poultry, pork, beef, eggs – really any protein including tofu! We include the Buffalo Dip Recipe that is an internationally awarded dip, Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a tasty steak and meat seasoning, the Montana Grasslands Mixes Stone Trapper fry bread mix that’s even good as cold leftovers if there are any left from dinner, and Alpine Touch Pepper Blend for extra flavor that works well on vegetables too. Terry Montana’s own Wool Wax Cream, made on a local Terry Montana ranch will help protect you from the elements or prevent chapped hands from all that washing up the tools later! Cowboy Bubble Bath and instructions will make you smile, and the two Caramel Cookie Waffles will keep the hunger at bay as you grill. All these Montana treasure are sprinkled with Wild Huckleberry candies and nestled into a handmade crate by Enduring Pines of Montana which is reusable for years to come. For the new Backyard Chef, we include a handmade feedsack apron and the recipe book Cooking Backwoods to Backyards – a Montana recipe book with instructions for 12 cooking techniques from slab, grill, pit, spit, rock, foil, etc., and recipes with each type of cooking.
- Two flasks of Montana BBQ sauce
- three different Montana Seasonings
- Montana Grasslands Stone Trapper fry bread
- Montana Wool Wax Cream and Cowboy Bubble bath
- two Caramel Cookie Waffles
- Book of Montana cooking techniques and recipes
- Montana made feed sack apron
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies in a handmade crate!
Items – 12 without crate and candy
Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket
For a unique taste in Montana food, this Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket is a sampler of our favorites! This highly sought after berry is desired by two legged critters and especially big old grizzly bears! For your ordering pleasure, we place the items in a wonderful handmade in Montana Enduring Pines crate that is so functional later. We nestle the products in royal purple fill then heap the basket with Wild Huckleberry products.
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly
- Wild Huckleberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly Beans
- Wild Huckleberry White Chocolate Bark
- Wild Huckleberry Honey
- Wild Huckleberry Coffee
- Two special Montana Wild Huckleberry packets with four Tea Bags each
- It's all topped off with Wild Huckleberry candies! Hey, the only way this gets better is eating it under the Big Sky!
Items 9 without crate and candy.
Sugarless treats made in Montana! For those who wish or need to have sugarless Montana products, we have an assortment you will enjoy!
- Taffy (individually wrapped)
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup (also excellent on low sugar ice milk or yogurt)
- Sugar-free Snowy Mountain Chai instant tea mix
- 5Sparrows White Chocolate, Hot chocolate or Chai mix for instant gratification
Montana Sense of Humor
Montana folks like to laugh – From the handmade local cedar poor mans shot glass to the jackalope nuts, we enjoy the smiles that appear. We include the Cowboy Bubble bath, Elk Nuts and Deer Poop to brighten someone's day, too!
- Montana Deer Poop (Chocolate Panned Peanuts)
- Montana Elk Nuts (Honey Roasted Peanuts)
- Jackalope Nuts (Chocolate Covered)
- Poor Mans' Shot Glass
- Cowboy Bubble Bath