Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket
For a unique taste in Montana food, this Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket is a sampler of our favorites! This highly sought after berry is desired by two legged critters and especially big old grizzly bears! For your ordering pleasure, we place the items in a wonderful handmade in Montana Enduring Pines crate that is so functional later. We nestle the products in royal purple fill then heap the basket with Wild Huckleberry products.(in cold weather, bottles may be secured for protection in seasonal wrap)
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly
- Wild Huckleberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly Beans
- Wild Huckleberry White Chocolate Bark
- Wild Huckleberry Honey
- Wild Huckleberry Coffee
- Two special Montana Wild Huckleberry packets with four Tea Bags each
- It's all topped off with Wild Huckleberry candies! Hey, the only way this gets better is eating it under the Big Sky!
Items 9 without crate and candy.
Montana Gourmet Gift Basket
Montana Gourmet Assortment – for a taste of mouthwatering Montana food! This Montana Gourmet food gift basket arrangement is packed to the brim with Montana products that reflect true Montana tastes.
- Wild Huckleberry Honey – great for sweetening your tea, toast, or the package of Wild Huckleberry flapjacks/pancakes that is included
- Deep Pit Seasoning – with the famous international award winning recipe for Buffalo Dip
- Wild Huckleberry ground coffee beans
- Wild Huckleberry, Wild Chokecherry Tea bag packets
- Terry Badlands BBQ sauce
- Your selection of dressing/dip mix (see options below)
- Terry Montana's own Wool Wax creme (2 oz.)
- Topped off with a sprinkle of Wild Huckleberry Starlite candy!
Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Montana sweets for those with a sweet tooth. You don't need a reason to indulge in these Montana favorites!
- Milk Chocolate River Rocks Sack
- Wild Huckleberry Licorice Whips
- Wild Huckleberry Chocolate Candy Bar
- Salt Water Wild Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped so you can share with others!)
It’s a Guy Thing!
Montana snacks for inspiration, then start the bbq! Perfect gift for just because or happy holidays!
- 1 – Farver Farms Lentil crunchers
- 1 – Chalet Market Elk sticks
- 1 – Chalet Market Honey Mustard
- 1 – Deep Pit Grilling Planks with Deep Pit Seasoning
- 1 – Alpine Touch Natural Sea Salt
Sugarless treats made in Montana! For those who wish or need to have sugarless Montana products, we have an assortment you will enjoy!
- Montana Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped)
- Montana Wild Huckleberry Syrup (also excellent on low sugar ice milk or yogurt)
- Montana Farver Farms lentils crunchers
- Montana sugarless jam
Posse Gift Basket
Want to reward your posse? This Made in Montana Gift Basket has lots of delicious goodies for about 10 people to enjoy. It includes a box of Chocolate River Rocks with a few chocolate fish “swimming” among the rocks, ten caramel cookie waffles (caramel between two thin cinnamon cookies-stroopnudels), one pound of Chuck and James soft and chewy granola (healthy but yummy), ten individually wrapped richly flavored creamy Bequest assorted caramels or Alpine Valley Kitchens Maple nut or Huckleberry fudge, a sack of wild Huckleberry jelly beans, Montana Espresso beans, Wild Huckleberry ground coffee, Wild Huckleberry and Wild Chokecherry tea bags, two bags of Chalet Market of Belgrade Montana savory Elk and Wild Huckleberry Buffalo sticks which will satisfy all this meat cravings, Farver Farms Lentil Crunchers from their fields to your fork, a high fiber and protein yummy vegan and gluten free snack!The entire basket is sprinkled with Montana individually wrapped candies.
- Wild Chokecherry and Huckleberry teas and coffee
- Kracklin Kamut ancient grain snacks
- one pound Chuck and James granola
- Caramel cookie waffles or Wild Huckleberry sticks
- Bequet Caramels or Alpine Valley Kitchens fudge
- Elk and Wild Huckleberry Buffalo Sticks
- Wild Huckleberry jelly beans and espresso beans
- a box of Chocolate River Rocks and Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies!
Items – 14 without crate and assorted individual candy
Wild Chokecherry Treats
Yes, we love chokecherry too! We grew up picking the berries, avoiding the poison ivy and rattlesnakes, but looking forward to the scents when the chokecherries were cooked down into syrups and jellies. We get asked for chokecherry treats, so we gathered a few best sellers and offer them here! (Kathy likes to add the honey to her tea and on top of the flapjacks for an intense chokecherry experience for her guests.)
- Montana Bounty Foods BBQ sauce
- Chokecherry Honey
- Chokecherry Almond Flapjack Mix
- Chokecherry Tea
Montana folks like meats! Here is a great selection of Montana Made meat hunger busters very keto friendly, twelve products from Montana in a holiday themed gift basket. There are Original and Teriyaki Beef full muscle Jerky from Madison Smokehouse, from Chalet Market there are Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Sticks,Smoked Elk Sticks, Buffalo Sticks and Mountain Beef Sausage,Bison Bites with are gluten and sugar free plus Wild Sky Grass Fed Beef Jerky teriyaki, barbecue, peppered and original (these five jerky are gluten-free!) -all are mmm, good! Great for carnivores and those who are on low carb diets. Wild Sky supports wild life friendly ranching, therefore all these Montana Meats are awesome!
- Montana Bison Bites (bison jerky)
- Montana Madison Smokehouse (original and teriyaki jerky)
- Chalet Market (elk and buffalo meats)
- Mountain Sausage beef
- Wild Sky gluten free jerky and Farver Farms Lentil Crunchers
Backyard Chef XL Plus
Time for Meat! Time for BBQ! And, what better than a Made in Montana Assortment to please your guests? Two flasks of our Terry Montana Badlands BBQ sauce, Roasted Garlic and rum, or Bourbon are great toppers to any meat or wild game. Our Deep Pit Seasoning is fabulous on wild game, fish, poultry, pork, beef, eggs – really any protein including tofu! We include the Buffalo Dip Recipe that is an internationally awarded dip, Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a tasty steak and meat seasoning, the Montana Grasslands Mixes Stone Trapper fry bread mix that’s even good as cold leftovers if there are any left from dinner, and Alpine Touch Pepper Blend for extra flavor that works well on vegetables too. Terry Montana’s own Wool Wax Cream, made on a local Terry Montana ranch will help protect you from the elements or prevent chapped hands from all that washing up the tools later! Cowboy Bubble Bath and instructions will make you smile, and the two Caramel Cookie Waffles will keep the hunger at bay as you grill. All these Montana treasure are sprinkled with Wild Huckleberry candies. For the new Backyard Chef, we include a handmade feedsack apron and the recipe book Cooking Backwoods to Backyards – a Montana recipe book with instructions for 12 cooking techniques from slab, grill, pit, spit, rock, foil, etc., and recipes with each type of cooking.
- Two flasks of Montana BBQ sauce
- three different Montana Seasonings
- Montana Grasslands Stone Trapper fry bread
- Montana Wool Wax Cream and Cowboy Bubble bath
- two Caramel Cookie Waffles
- Book of Montana cooking techniques and recipes
- Montana made feed sack apron
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies in a handmade crate!
Items – 12 without crate and candy