Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket
For a unique taste in Montana food, this Wild Huckleberry Gift Basket is a sampler of our favorites! This highly sought after berry is desired by two legged critters and especially big old grizzly bears! For your ordering pleasure, we place the items in a wonderful handmade in Montana Enduring Pines crate that is so functional later. We nestle the products in royal purple fill then heap the basket with Wild Huckleberry products.(in cold weather, bottles may be secured for protection in seasonal wrap)
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly
- Wild Huckleberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Wild Huckleberry Jelly Beans
- Wild Huckleberry White Chocolate Bark
- Wild Huckleberry Honey
- Wild Huckleberry Coffee
- Two special Montana Wild Huckleberry packets with four Tea Bags each
- It's all topped off with Wild Huckleberry candies! Hey, the only way this gets better is eating it under the Big Sky!
Items 9 without crate and candy.
It’s a Guy Thing!
Montana snacks for inspiration, then start the bbq! Perfect gift for just because or happy holidays!
- 1 – Farver Farms Lentil crunchers
- 1 – Chalet Market Elk sticks
- 1 – Chalet Market Honey Mustard
- 1 – Deep Pit Grilling Planks with Deep Pit Seasoning
- 1 – Alpine Touch Natural Sea Salt
Montana folks like meats! Here is a great selection of Montana Made meat hunger busters very keto friendly, twelve products from Montana in a holiday themed gift basket. There are Original and Teriyaki Beef full muscle Jerky from Madison Smokehouse, from Chalet Market there are Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Sticks,Smoked Elk Sticks, Buffalo Sticks and Mountain Beef Sausage,Bison Bites with are gluten and sugar free plus Wild Sky Grass Fed Beef Jerky teriyaki, barbecue, peppered and original (these five jerky are gluten-free!) -all are mmm, good! Great for carnivores and those who are on low carb diets. Wild Sky supports wild life friendly ranching, therefore all these Montana Meats are awesome!
- Montana Bison Bites (bison jerky)
- Montana Madison Smokehouse (original and teriyaki jerky)
- Chalet Market (elk and buffalo meats)
- Mountain Sausage beef
- Wild Sky gluten free jerky and Farver Farms Lentil Crunchers
Sugarless treats made in Montana! For those who wish or need to have sugarless Montana products, we have an assortment you will enjoy!
- Montana Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped)
- Montana Wild Huckleberry Syrup (also excellent on low sugar ice milk or yogurt)
- Montana Farver Farms lentils crunchers
- Montana sugarless jam
Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Montana sweets for those with a sweet tooth. You don't need a reason to indulge in these Montana favorites!
- Milk Chocolate River Rocks Sack
- Wild Huckleberry Licorice Whips
- Wild Huckleberry Chocolate Candy Bar
- Salt Water Wild Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped so you can share with others!)
Big Sky Dinners for Two!
A truly easy and Montana way to please a special couple or perhaps retreat to the campsite or stay home for the day!
- Wild Turkey stew fixin's, use with any cooked white meat
- Western Trails of Glendive MT local beans, either Pale Rider White Chili or Primordial Soup mix
- Wild Huckleberry or Montana Flathead Cherry brownies mix for delicious chocolate goodness
- Montana Bounty Foods Buffalo or Prairie Wheat bread mix-a delicious beer bread mix you can prepare with lemon lime soda pop
- Montana Wild Chokecherry tea bags to refresh you
- Montana Wild Huckleberry Coffee-yum!
- A sprinkle of various individually wrapped Montana Wild Berry candies
- Two Montana meals for two
- Both meals are nestled into a seasonally themed box
Wild Chokecherry Gift Basket
Montana Homesteader families will really enjoy this gift basket! This Wild Chokecherry Gift Basket is a sampler of Eastern Montana favorites! That old fashioned berry which is so bitter until sweetened is still the local favorite, in spite of the dangers of harvesting the little berries! Poison Ivy and rattlesnakes seem to favor the bushes as much as humans do! For your ordering pleasure, we place it in a wonderful Montana made Enduring Pines wooden crate that is useable for years to come, heap it with red and green fill for the holidays, then heap the basket with Wild Chokecherry products! This one makes everyone smile with fond memories of Montana!(in extreme cold, to protect contents, bottles may be shipped wrapped seasonally for protection)
- Wild Chokecherry Syrup
- Wild Chokecherry Jelly
- Wild Chokecherry Vinaigrette dressing
- Wild Chokecherry Jelly Beans
- Wild Chokecherry White Chocolate Bark
- Wild Chokecherry Honey
- Decorative Tin filled with Wild Chokecherry Tea Bags
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies!
Items – 6 without crate and candy
Selection of Seasonings Set
Try some of the best ever Made in Montana Seasonings! Try some truly Big Sky flavors!…
- Montana Bounty’s award winning Deep Pit Seasoning is for all wild game, all meats, and comes with Buffalo Dip Recipe!
- Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a great shaker of garlic flavor for topping any meats.
- Alpine Touch is great on all meats and vegetables.
Backyard Chef XL Plus
Time for Meat! Time for BBQ! And, what better than a Made in Montana Assortment to please your guests? Two flasks of our Terry Montana Badlands BBQ sauce, Roasted Garlic and rum, or Bourbon are great toppers to any meat or wild game. Our Deep Pit Seasoning is fabulous on wild game, fish, poultry, pork, beef, eggs – really any protein including tofu! We include the Buffalo Dip Recipe that is an internationally awarded dip, Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a tasty steak and meat seasoning, the Montana Grasslands Mixes Stone Trapper fry bread mix that’s even good as cold leftovers if there are any left from dinner, and Alpine Touch Pepper Blend for extra flavor that works well on vegetables too. Terry Montana’s own Wool Wax Cream, made on a local Terry Montana ranch will help protect you from the elements or prevent chapped hands from all that washing up the tools later! Cowboy Bubble Bath and instructions will make you smile, and the two Caramel Cookie Waffles will keep the hunger at bay as you grill. All these Montana treasure are sprinkled with Wild Huckleberry candies. For the new Backyard Chef, we include a handmade feedsack apron and the recipe book Cooking Backwoods to Backyards – a Montana recipe book with instructions for 12 cooking techniques from slab, grill, pit, spit, rock, foil, etc., and recipes with each type of cooking.
- Two flasks of Montana BBQ sauce
- three different Montana Seasonings
- Montana Grasslands Stone Trapper fry bread
- Montana Wool Wax Cream and Cowboy Bubble bath
- two Caramel Cookie Waffles
- Book of Montana cooking techniques and recipes
- Montana made feed sack apron
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies in a handmade crate!
Items – 12 without crate and candy