Kid in a Candy Store
No matter the age of your “kid” your candy lover will find lots of Montana tasty treats to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Into a beautiful, handmade, one-of-a kind cloth bag created by Lynnette here at the store, we place a little over one pound of individually wrapped Montana Candies.
Included MT Candies:
- Caramel Nougats with Wild Huckleberry Centers or assorted Bequest Caramels
- Wild Huckleberry Salt Water Taffy
- Wild Huckleberry Hard Disks
- A couple Alpine Valley Kitchens handmade Maple Nuts
- A couple Wild Huckleberry Fudge! YUM!!
(Hint – If Jesse likes blue, Bev loves pink, or if you would prefer a seasonal bag, mention it in the comments when you order)
Items – sacks with individual wrapped pieces-15 taffy, 20 starlites, 18 caramels, 2 maple nut, 2 huckleberry fudge.
Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Montana sweets for those with a sweet tooth. You don't need a reason to indulge in these Montana favorites!
- Milk Chocolate River Rocks Sack
- Wild Huckleberry Licorice Whips
- Wild Huckleberry Chocolate Candy Bar
- Salt Water Wild Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped so you can share with others!)
Country Girls Overnighter!
A great Montana Overnight bag for a quick sleepover! All the comforts for Montana Beauty, with the wonderful scents and textures of Montana Beauty products placed into our exclusive and unique handmade cloth bag with handles (a gift in itself!), created by our own Lynnette.
- Montana’s Country Bumpkins set of lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and freshly carved handmade soap bar
- Montana nail sticker set! With Montana Made nail stickers of the state and various animals like horses, bison, deer, cowboy hats, etc. – enough for 5 girls
- Montana made cuticle cream for beautiful nails
- Rock Creek handmade Lip Balm
Items 7 + bag. (no candy)
Montana Sense of Humor
Montana folks like to laugh – From the handmade local cedar poor mans shot glass to the jackalope nuts, we enjoy the smiles that appear. We include the Cowboy Bubble bath, Elk Nuts and Deer Poop to brighten someone's day, too!
- Montana Deer Poop (Chocolate Panned Peanuts)
- Montana Elk Nuts (Honey Roasted Peanuts)
- Jackalope Nuts (Chocolate Covered)
- Poor Mans' Shot Glass
- Cowboy Bubble Bath
Selection of Seasonings Set
Try some of the best ever Made in Montana Seasonings! Try some truly Big Sky flavors!…
- Montana Bounty’s award winning Deep Pit Seasoning is for all wild game, all meats, and comes with Buffalo Dip Recipe!
- Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a great shaker of flavor for topping any meats.
- Alpine Touch is great on all meats and vegetables.
Sugarless treats made in Montana! For those who wish or need to have sugarless Montana products, we have an assortment you will enjoy!
- Taffy (individually wrapped)
- Wild Huckleberry Syrup (also excellent on low sugar ice milk or yogurt)
- Sugar-free Snowy Mountain Chai instant tea mix
- 5Sparrows White Chocolate, Hot chocolate or Chai mix for instant gratification
Wild Chokecherry Treats
Yes, we love chokecherry too! We grew up picking the berries, avoiding the poison ivy and rattlesnakes, but looking forward to the scents when the chokecherries were cooked down into syrups and jellies. We get asked for chokecherry treats, so we gathered a few best sellers and offer them here! (Kathy likes to add the honey to her tea and on top of the flapjacks for an intense chokecherry experience for her guests.)
- Montana Bounty Foods BBQ sauce
- Chokecherry Honey Bear
- Chokecherry Almond Flapjack Mix
- Chokecherry Tea
It’s a Guy Thing!
Montana snacks for strength, then start the bbq! Perfect gift for just because or happy holidays!
- 1 – Kracklin Kamut wheat snack
- 1 – Chalet Market Elk Sausage
- 1 – Chalet Market Honey Mustard
- 1 – Deep Pit Grilling Planks with Deep Pit Seasoning
- 1 – package of crackers
Backyard Chef XL Plus
Time for Meat! Time for BBQ! And, what better than a Made in Montana Assortment to please your guests? Two flasks of our Terry Montana Badlands BBQ sauce, Roasted Garlic and rum, or Bourbon are great toppers to any meat or wild game. Our Deep Pit Seasoning is fabulous on wild game, fish, poultry, pork, beef, eggs – really any protein including tofu! We include the Buffalo Dip Recipe that is an internationally awarded dip, Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a tasty steak and meat seasoning, the Montana Grasslands Mixes Stone Trapper fry bread mix that’s even good as cold leftovers if there are any left from dinner, and Alpine Touch Pepper Blend for extra flavor that works well on vegetables too. Terry Montana’s own Wool Wax Cream, made on a local Terry Montana ranch will help protect you from the elements or prevent chapped hands from all that washing up the tools later! Cowboy Bubble Bath and instructions will make you smile, and the two Caramel Cookie Waffles will keep the hunger at bay as you grill. All these Montana treasure are sprinkled with Wild Huckleberry candies and nestled into a handmade crate by Enduring Pines of Montana which is reusable for years to come. For the new Backyard Chef, we include a handmade feedsack apron and the recipe book Cooking Backwoods to Backyards – a Montana recipe book with instructions for 12 cooking techniques from slab, grill, pit, spit, rock, foil, etc., and recipes with each type of cooking.
- Two flasks of Montana BBQ sauce
- three different Montana Seasonings
- Montana Grasslands Stone Trapper fry bread
- Montana Wool Wax Cream and Cowboy Bubble bath
- two Caramel Cookie Waffles
- Book of Montana cooking techniques and recipes
- Montana made feed sack apron
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies in a handmade crate!
Items – 12 without crate and candy