Antler Cribbage Board
Local Montana antlers made into cribbage boards! Best gift ever for cribbage players. Pegs are enclosed, so all you need is a standard deck of cards. Local ranchers throw their board in the back of the pickup for after brandings or big gully washers (aka rainstorms). We will hand-select an excellent board for your specific order.
Big Sky Dinners for Two!
A truly easy and Montana way to please a special couple or perhaps retreat to the campsite for the day!
- Wild Turkey stew fixin's, use with any cooked white meat
- Western Trails of Glendive MT local beans, either Pale Rider White Chili or Primordial Soup mix
- Wild Huckleberry or Montana Flathead Cherry brownies mix for delicious chocolate goodness
- Montana Bounty Foods Buffalo or Prairie Wheat bread mix-a delicious beer bread mix you can prepare with lemon lime soda pop
- Montana Wild Chokecherry tea bags to refresh you
- Montana Wild Huckleberry Coffee-yum!
- A sprinkle of various individually wrapped Montana Wild Berry candies
- Two Montana meals for two
- Both meals are nestled into a handmade Enduring Pines Wooden Crate which is useable for years to come.
Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Montana sweets for those with a sweet tooth. You don't need a reason to indulge in these Montana favorites!
- Milk Chocolate River Rocks Sack
- Wild Huckleberry Licorice Whips
- Wild Huckleberry Chocolate Candy Bar
- Salt Water Wild Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped so you can share with others!)
Antler Bowie or Gut Hook Knife
Montana mule deer or whitetail deer or elk handled knives. These are working, stainless steel knives, and able to be sharpened. Each comes with an antler edge holder for display. They are created by KcCreations – a unique product using natural shed antler.
Select your preference of antler and type of knife. If we have your preference in stock, we will ship it it to you! If your exact preference isn’t available, we will hand-select one of your type that you will be sure to appreciate.
Antler Bottle Toppers
Montana Antlers made into these unique bottle toppers! The wine bottle toppers have corkscrews inside and the whiskey bottle toppers have a shot pourer inside. These fine pieces make any bar beautiful! Truly crowns from local whitetail and mule deer.
Select your preference of antler and type of topper. If we have your preference in stock, we will ship it it to you! If your exact preference isn't available, we will hand-select one of your type that you will be sure to appreciate.
Antler Bullet Pen with Bolt Action
KcCreations Antler Artistry – a unique product using natural shed antlers. These unique bullet, antler pens with bolt action are truly a great office or celebratory gift that will be treasured.
Select your preference of antler and finish. If we have your preference in stock, we will ship it it to you! If your exact preference isn't available, we will hand-select one that you will be sure to appreciate and send it.
Kid in a Candy Store
No matter the age of your candy lover will find lots of Montana tasty treats to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Into a beautiful, handmade, one-of-a kind cloth bag created by Lynnette here at the store, we place a little over one pound of individually wrapped Montana Candies.
Included MT Candies:
- Caramel Nougats with Wild Huckleberry Centers or assorted Bequest Caramels
- Wild Huckleberry Salt Water Taffy
- Wild Huckleberry Hard Disks
- A couple Alpine Valley Kitchens handmade Maple Nuts
- A couple Wild Huckleberry Fudge! YUM!!
(Hint – If Jesse likes blue, Bev loves pink, or if you would prefer a seasonal bag, mention it in the comments when you order)
Items – sacks with individual wrapped pieces-15 taffy, 20 starlites, 18 caramels, 2 maple nut, 2 huckleberry fudge.
Hand-painted Spool & Scratcher
These hand painted Montana Back Scratchers are beautiful, functional and fun art! Local artist Bep Schwind, (aka The Bone Lady) prepares the bones of disease-free deceased animals (natural causes) and hand paints western scenes from her experiences and eastern Montana scenery on one side. The artwork is awesome, however the real treasure is the hand painted old time used wooden spools she finds!
- one hand-painted Back Scratcher
- one hand-painted Wooden Spool
Each one is unique and worth much more than the bones, but hey, you asked for good deals, right!?!
We also have other hand painted artwork available from Bep Schwind – wall art made from used hand saws and wall hangings made from used sickle teeth, old time ranchers will remember these! For those who wish a Montana Mobile home, we have pictures of sheep wagons! Currently low on stock-please call the store for what is on hand! 406-635-4042