Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Montana sweets for those with a sweet tooth. You don't need a reason to indulge in these Montana favorites!
- Milk Chocolate River Rocks Sack
- Wild Huckleberry Licorice Whips
- Wild Huckleberry Chocolate Candy Bar
- Salt Water Wild Huckleberry Taffy (individually wrapped so you can share with others!)
Kid in a Candy Store
No matter the age of your candy lover will find lots of Montana tasty treats to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Into a beautiful, handmade, one-of-a kind cloth bag created by Lynnette here at the store, we place a little over one pound of individually wrapped Montana Candies.
Included MT Candies:
- Caramel Nougats with Wild Huckleberry Centers or assorted Bequest Caramels
- Wild Huckleberry Salt Water Taffy
- Wild Huckleberry Hard Disks
- A couple Alpine Valley Kitchens handmade Maple Nuts
- A couple Wild Huckleberry Fudge! YUM!!
(Hint – If Jesse likes blue, Bev loves pink, or if you would prefer a seasonal bag, mention it in the comments when you order)
Items – sacks with individual wrapped pieces-15 taffy, 20 starlites, 18 caramels, 2 maple nut, 2 huckleberry fudge.
Wild Chokecherry Treats
Yes, we love chokecherry too! We grew up picking the berries, avoiding the poison ivy and rattlesnakes, but looking forward to the scents when the chokecherries were cooked down into syrups and jellies. We get asked for chokecherry treats, so we gathered a few best sellers and offer them here! (Kathy likes to add the honey to her tea and on top of the flapjacks for an intense chokecherry experience for her guests.)
- Montana Bounty Foods BBQ sauce
- Chokecherry Honey
- Chokecherry Almond Flapjack Mix
- Chokecherry Tea
Montana folks like meats! Here is a great selection of Montana Made meat hunger busters very keto friendly, twelve products from Montana in a holiday themed gift basket. There are Original and Teriyaki Beef full muscle Jerky from Madison Smokehouse, from Chalet Market there are Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Sticks,Smoked Elk Sticks, Buffalo Sticks and Mountain Beef Sausage,Bison Bites with are gluten and sugar free plus Wild Sky Grass Fed Beef Jerky teriyaki, barbecue, peppered and original (these five jerky are gluten-free!) -all are mmm, good! Great for carnivores and those who are on low carb diets. Wild Sky supports wild life friendly ranching, therefore all these Montana Meats are awesome!
- Montana Bison Bites (bison jerky)
- Montana Madison Smokehouse (original and teriyaki jerky)
- Chalet Market (elk and buffalo meats)
- Mountain Sausage beef
- Wild Sky gluten free jerky and Farver Farms Lentil Crunchers
Montana Gourmet Gift Basket
Montana Gourmet Assortment – for a taste of mouthwatering Montana food! This Montana Gourmet food gift basket arrangement is packed to the brim with Montana products that reflect true Montana tastes.
- Wild Huckleberry Honey – great for sweetening your tea, toast, or the package of Wild Huckleberry flapjacks/pancakes that is included
- Deep Pit Seasoning – with the famous international award winning recipe for Buffalo Dip
- Wild Huckleberry ground coffee beans
- Wild Huckleberry, Wild Chokecherry Tea bag packets
- Terry Badlands BBQ sauce
- Your selection of dressing/dip mix (see options below)
- Terry Montana's own Wool Wax creme (2 oz.)
- Topped off with a sprinkle of Wild Huckleberry Starlite candy!
Selection of Seasonings Set
Try some of the best ever Made in Montana Seasonings! Try some truly Big Sky flavors!…
- Montana Bounty’s award winning Deep Pit Seasoning is for all wild game, all meats, and comes with Buffalo Dip Recipe!
- Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a great shaker of garlic flavor for topping any meats.
- Alpine Touch is great on all meats and vegetables.
Antler Cribbage Board
Local Montana antlers made into cribbage boards! Best gift ever for cribbage players. Pegs are enclosed, so all you need is a standard deck of cards. Local ranchers throw their board in the back of the pickup for after brandings or big gully washers (aka rainstorms). We will hand-select an excellent board for your specific order.
Big Sky Dinners for Two!
A truly easy and Montana way to please a special couple or perhaps retreat to the campsite or stay home for the day!
- Wild Turkey stew fixin's, use with any cooked white meat
- Western Trails of Glendive MT local beans, either Pale Rider White Chili or Primordial Soup mix
- Wild Huckleberry or Montana Flathead Cherry brownies mix for delicious chocolate goodness
- Montana Bounty Foods Buffalo or Prairie Wheat bread mix-a delicious beer bread mix you can prepare with lemon lime soda pop
- Montana Wild Chokecherry tea bags to refresh you
- Montana Wild Huckleberry Coffee-yum!
- A sprinkle of various individually wrapped Montana Wild Berry candies
- Two Montana meals for two
- Both meals are nestled into a seasonally themed box
Backyard Chef XL Plus
Time for Meat! Time for BBQ! And, what better than a Made in Montana Assortment to please your guests? Two flasks of our Terry Montana Badlands BBQ sauce, Roasted Garlic and rum, or Bourbon are great toppers to any meat or wild game. Our Deep Pit Seasoning is fabulous on wild game, fish, poultry, pork, beef, eggs – really any protein including tofu! We include the Buffalo Dip Recipe that is an internationally awarded dip, Rocky Mountain Gold Dust is a tasty steak and meat seasoning, the Montana Grasslands Mixes Stone Trapper fry bread mix that’s even good as cold leftovers if there are any left from dinner, and Alpine Touch Pepper Blend for extra flavor that works well on vegetables too. Terry Montana’s own Wool Wax Cream, made on a local Terry Montana ranch will help protect you from the elements or prevent chapped hands from all that washing up the tools later! Cowboy Bubble Bath and instructions will make you smile, and the two Caramel Cookie Waffles will keep the hunger at bay as you grill. All these Montana treasure are sprinkled with Wild Huckleberry candies. For the new Backyard Chef, we include a handmade feedsack apron and the recipe book Cooking Backwoods to Backyards – a Montana recipe book with instructions for 12 cooking techniques from slab, grill, pit, spit, rock, foil, etc., and recipes with each type of cooking.
- Two flasks of Montana BBQ sauce
- three different Montana Seasonings
- Montana Grasslands Stone Trapper fry bread
- Montana Wool Wax Cream and Cowboy Bubble bath
- two Caramel Cookie Waffles
- Book of Montana cooking techniques and recipes
- Montana made feed sack apron
- Top it all off with assorted Montana Berry Taffies in a handmade crate!
Items – 12 without crate and candy